Facilities in GEMS Al Barsha National School
Our campus design is such that allow sisters and brothers to be educated side by side in learning spaces dedicated to the specific genders. These wonderful modern facilities are created specifically with creative and collaborative learning in mind, and are designed to offer boys and girls the freedom to learn in surroundings where they can be themselves.
List of Facilities
- Spacious teaching areas with interactive whiteboards/LED displays in every classroom.
- Large indoor and outdoor learning and play spaces.
- Indoor and outdoor multi-purpose sports facilities and playing fields.
- 25m, six lane swimming pool, plus a dedicated learner pool.
- Two fully-resourced libraries designed to blend traditional learning with Digital Media, including specific spaces for student support and small group learning.
- High quality, specialist Science and ICT laboratories.
- Specialist creative spaces giving students access to a wide range of learning opportunities including Robotics, Innovative Design Technology and Visual Arts.
- Specialist facilities for the delivery of the Performing Arts – Music, Drama and Dance.
- Performance Theatre; a multi-function space designed for music and drama productions, school assemblies, meetings and exhibitions.
- Dedicated Prayer Rooms